CROSS WORD PUZZLE
1. protect from harm or danger.
2. an object that humankind place in the orbit of a planet to gather information or for communication.
3. a mammal that have furs and in the same family as the tigers.
4. a place burial for a dead body.
5. each of the twenty-four hours periods, reckoned from one midnight to the next.
6. an ind of the proper quality or extent.entation or recess in a range of hills or mountains.
7. Of the proper quality of extent
8. an omnivore domesticated hoofed mammal with sparse bristly hair and a flat snout for rooting in the soil.
9. overcome and take control of something by force.
10. an action of buying and selling goods.
11. extending directly upwards from.
12. a sex of human being.
13. a person who is inexperience in a particular sphere or activity, especially computing or the ude of internet.
14. a nocturnal bird of prey with large eyes, a facial disc, a hooked beak, and typically a loud hooting call.
15. a limbless cold-blooded vertebrate animal with gills and fins living wholly in water.
16. the relative extent of something
17. shine in a bright but brief or sudden.
18. grasp or seize suddenly and roughly.
19. a unit of linear measure equal to 3 feet.
20. very fine in texture or structure.
21. something containing pr consisting of two matching or corresponding parts.
22. a strong belief that something will happen or be the case.
23. the male ruler of an state especially one who inherits the position by right of birth.
24. the projecting arm of a crane.
25. brush and clean the coat of an animal.
26. a person who acts unwisely or imprudently.
27. a words to express hesitation.